Monday 6 February 2012

leibster love xxx

A big thankyou to the utterly ace Flaming Nora for my award. It gives me the warm fuzzies!

The Liebster award comes with some rules.

A Liebster blog award is given to blogs that are gaining popularity but have less than 200 followers. The rules for nominating are:



1. Thank the giver and link back to her/him.

2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!



So here are the 5 blogs I feel deserve to get a virtual high five and leibster from yours truly. Please check out and enjoy...
  1. http://crystal-fiberartsy.blogspot.com/   A cool embroidery blog- she does such cute work. I really like her needlework style, everything she makes looks superneat.
  2. crooked sister this blog is so stylish and there are plenty of cute crafts to see here. 
  3. http://jafabrit.blogspot.com/ some amazing embroidery here and her other art is great too. have a look back through her posts to find her doodle cloth, like a sketch book but embroidery, and be inspired
  4. http://wrenandstitchy.wordpress.com/ embroidery AND chickens! Seriously, this is a great blog and Glenda's needlework is perfect, she also seems to be one of the nicest people around in the blogosphere  :)
  5. http://andstitches.blogspot.com This is a fairly new blog that is going to be huge. It features the work of lots of different embroiderers - great flickr group too!
Wait! Don't forget to give Flaming Nora's blog a visit too while you are at it!

my picks are all embroidery blogs, because i love getting some inspiration from you all. Hope this post might bring you all a few extra visits.
There are tons of other blogs out there that I love - the craft blogging community is awesome - see my blogroll for more of my favourites. And if you can recommend any blogs to me I'd love to hear from you, I'm always on the lookout for new inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. great links to check out!! it's so fun to see this travel around blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flaming nora's description, alas I don't have the red hair but I do have the big bum and I can do a very mean piercing whistle. Thanks for the shout out :) Now I am off to explore you lovely links.
    cheers from jafabrit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Loved looking at all the new (to me) blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to find your blog - heading off to see your choice of 5 now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, thank you, ma'am; I'm honored!! And I'm looking forward to checking out the other blogs you mentioned.

    Glenda
    Wren & Stitchy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you