Friday 18 May 2012

craft swaps

I've been doing a lot of swapping recently and wanted to share some of the awesome stuff I've received.

Catherine at Busy Squirrel sent me this adorable little chick.It has such a cute face- cheep cheep!  I love it and it sits on top of my cookery book shelf (although on occasion it likes to hang out in my egg bowl or on a pebble in the avocado tree pot). Catherine has a great crafty blog where she writes about her home, vintage children's books and the lovely toys, jewelry and clothes she makes- but don't take my word for it, go take a look for yourself!

You might have seen my felt badges, well I received two needlefelted beauties in return:

 
Thankyou to Craftsters Wulf and Onegroovyday for these they are gorgeous and I've now added needlefelting to the list of crafts I need to learn. Reasons as follows; 1) it looks really cool, Wulf's moth is like a painting in wool 2) you can make 3-D things 3) it's stabby and I need an outlet for my rage
  Round 2 of the felt badge swap should be opening soon so if you are on craftster look out for it you don't want to miss this!
If you like felty stuff  you NEED to read LimeRiot's blog - think of her as a felt guru, so much love for the felt on her blog :)

There is still more I need to share but I'm rationing it out people, watch this space xxxxxxxxxxxxxx




4 comments:

  1. They are all adorable and I love LimeRiot! Where do you find your swaps? Craftster? Just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww the little birdie's so cute! Looks like you received some great swap items! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been very lucky and had some great swaps!
    Pam, I usually do craftster swaps although have done some phat quarter(flickr group) and bloggy ones too- the felt badge swap on Craftster is starting again soon if you fancy joining in, or I am always open to personal swaps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to learn to needle felt as well, I've been looking at lovely felted things on Craftster. I just missed the felted badge swap, I'm waiting for round 2!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you