Sunday 15 April 2012

in the hoop

This is what I'm working on right now. It's an embroidered slip for a stumpwork piece. Am loving trying to capture all the colours that gleam on a magpies black feathers.
I've been doing lots of embroidery lately but it's for swaps so I can't show you yet but I can share the gorgeous goodies I received in the Craftster 'anything goes needlework swap' ;
 better photos and more info
here and here!
I was so lucky to get such a great partner for that swap and as a bonus I am getting to swap twice as someone dropped out so I volunteered to be a replacement partner. I'll be posting my swap package this week so can share what I made very soon...

4 comments:

  1. That bird is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bird! I too can't wait to see it finished !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slip is looking great!
    Very nice swap goodies, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that bird is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you